How can I remove the Avira Toolbar?
First, please note that by uninstalling this component, Web Protection will be no longer available for Avira Free Antivirus.
Note Premium products are not affected by this. The Web Protection module will remain despite of the uninstall of the Avira Toolbar!
However, if you still want to remove the Avira Toolbar, please follow these steps:
Open the Control Panel to uninstall programs and features
Windows 8 / 8.1
Windows Key+X → Control Panel → Programs and Features
Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features
Start → Settings → Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs
Make sure you select “Avira SearchFree Toolbar plus Web Protection” as shown in the screen below
Click on the Uninstall button
- Click Yes to confirm that Avira SearchFree Toolbar will be removed
After removing the Avira Toolbar, the component Web Protection will no longer be available for Avira Free Antivirus.
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Created : Friday, June 10, 2011
- Last updated: Thursday, September 4, 2014
- Rate this article