- For Home
- For Business
Error: rcimage.dll not found
It is a memory problem, which can be fixed with a change in BIOS. After setting the Memory timing in BIOS correctly, the memory test should run smoothly.
The Memory timing is probably set to "auto", which might be the problem in this case. You can find the right values in the Internet or in the User Guide of your motherboard. The problem is that the Memory timing is too high, when in auto mode. It may be that RAM is not functioning right, with maximum timing.
Attention: even after fixing the memory problem, errors may occur. When copying a file on the harddisk (before repair), some bits might be already cracked and falsely written. The concerning file must be replaced by a new one. You must start the Avira installation again, and select the installation option Repair/ update.
- Avira Professional Security, Version 2013 [Windows]
- Avira AntiVir Premium, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security 2013 [Windows]
- Avira AntiVir Professional, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira Premium Security Suite, Version 10 [Windows]
- Created : Friday, January 16, 2009
- Last updated: Tuesday, May 29, 2012
- Rate this article
Become an Avira Partner
Want to be the leading provider of small and medium business security? Become an Avira partner and offer your customers powerful, cost-effective security trusted by over 100 million users worldwide.Discover the Avira Partner Program Enroll as an Avira partner today Log in to PartnerNet