Error: rcimage.dll not found
It is a memory problem, which can be fixed with a change in BIOS. After setting the Memory timing in BIOS correctly, the memory test should run smoothly.
The Memory timing is probably set to "auto", which might be the problem in this case. You can find the right values in the Internet or in the User Guide of your motherboard. The problem is that the Memory timing is too high, when in auto mode. It may be that RAM is not functioning right, with maximum timing.
Attention: even after fixing the memory problem, errors may occur. When copying a file on the harddisk (before repair), some bits might be already cracked and falsely written. The concerning file must be replaced by a new one. You must start the Avira installation again, and select the installation option Repair/ update.
- Avira Professional Security [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Friday, January 16, 2009
- Last updated: Friday, October 16, 2015
- Rate this article