How can I reactivate the AntiVir update slide-up, after I deactivated it?
After the automatic update, you see a slide-up with information about the Updater.
The possible update messages are:
- Dial-up connection is used
- Files have been successfully updated
- Update failed
- No update necessary
- Registration with administrator rights
If you activate the option Do not show this message again in one of the slide-ups, it will no longer be displayed.
In case you want to reactivate the slide-up:
- Start AntiVir
- Go to Extras - Configuration
- Activate the Expert mode
- Click General - Warnings
- Change the warning settings
- Avira AntiVir Premium, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira AntiVir Professional, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira AntiVir Server, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira Premium Security Suite, Version 10 [Windows]
- Created : Friday, March 5, 2010
- Last updated: Tuesday, October 11, 2011
- Rate this article