- For Home
- For Business
Why is the Update aborted at X%?
It might be because of invalid (temporary) files. To solve the problem, switch to directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data (eventually hidden)\Avira\AntiVir ... and empty the directories temp and idx.
Then run the file PREUPD.EXE, located in C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir ....
Please check if the problem has been solved, during the update.
- Avira Professional Security, Version 2013 [Windows]
- Avira AntiVir Premium, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Professional Security, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira AntiVir Professional, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira Premium Security Suite, Version 10 [Windows]
- Created : Thursday, September 13, 2007
- Last updated: Tuesday, April 23, 2013
- Rate this article
Become an Avira Partner
Want to be the leading provider of small and medium business security? Become an Avira partner and offer your customers powerful, cost-effective security trusted by over 100 million users worldwide.Discover the Avira Partner Program Enroll as an Avira partner today Log in to PartnerNet