What is the difference between AntiVir for Linux and AntiVir MailGate?
AntiVir for Linux is a command line scanner. This program enables you to perform scans on the file system of the server (e.g. if you use your Linux server as a file server with Samba).
AntiVir MailGate is an SMTP scanner, which checks all incoming and outgoing emails on a Linux mail server for viruses and unwanted programs.
- Avira AntiVir MailGate [Linux]
- Avira AntiVir MailGate [Solaris]
- Avira MailGate Suite [Linux]
- Avira AntiVir Professional, Version 10 [Linux]
- Avira AntiVir Professional, Version 10 [Solaris]
- Avira AntiVir Server, Version 10 [Linux]
- Avira AntiVir Server, Version 10 [Solaris]
- Created : Wednesday, March 14, 2007
- Last updated: Monday, March 21, 2011
- Rate this article