Avira Announces Limited-Time Antivirus + Tune Up Bundle
Tettnang, 4 October 2010 - IT security expert Avira today announced a limited-time offer to bundle the security protection of its internationally-acclaimed Avira Premium Security Suite (APSS) with the computer performance and system optimization benefits of TuneUp Utilities™ 2010. The bundle is priced as two-for-one, making the bundle "double speed + double protection = double value".
TuneUp Utilities™ 2010 is an award-winning software utility suite that speeds computer performance, solves a multitude of computer problems and keeps the PC running like new. The TuneUp Utilities™ 2010 suite (which normally sells for $49.95) is being bundled with Avira’s flagship Avira Premium Security Suite (which normally sells for $53.95) for a combined price of USD $49.95 (two software programs for the price of one).
How to "Pimp" Your Computer
The Avira+TuneUp bundle offers all about making your computer perform at its peak. So in celebration, we suggest five easy ways to "pimp" your device:
- The most likely reason your computer is running slow is because a virus or spyware snuck onto your computer somehow. You can scan your computer and disable most malware (for FREE) by downloading our AntiVir Removal Tool – which work alongside whatever antivirus software you already have
- If your computer is more than a year old, your System Registry has the equivalent of cobwebs. Clean up missing DLLs, invalid file associations, broken shortcuts and other clutter. You’ll need a system optimization utility to do it – like our friends at TuneUp
- To free up more space on your hard drive, run the built-in Windows Disk Cleanup utility to remove unnecessary files. Just type "disk cleanup" in the Start Menu search box and hit enter
- Turn off Windows Defender (don’t worry, we’ll protect you). Microsoft tells you how to do it in this tutorial
- Do all of the above, and more, by downloading the Avira+TuneUp bundle today!
Availability + Global Pricing
Avira+TuneUp bundle is a limited-time promotion lasting through December 31, 2010 and is available in 11 languages, always for the equivalent of $49.95 in local currency.
- China: www.avira.cn/tuneup
- Spain: www.avira.es/tuneup
- France: www.avira.com/tuneup-fr
- Hong Kong: www.avira.tw/tuneup
- Italy: www.avira.it/tuneup
- Japan: www.avira.jp/tuneup
- Portugal: www.avira.com/pt-br/tuneup
- Russia: www.avira.ru/tuneup
- USA: www.avira.com/tuneup
- Germany: www.avira.de/tuneup
More than 100 million consumers and small businesses depend upon Avira’s security expertise and award-winning antivirus software, making the company the number-two market share leader globally. Avira is ranked #1 in technology innovation according to ABI Research; recommended by Consumer Reports for its free antivirus software; cited by OPSWAT as the #1 fastest-growing antivirus vendor in 2012 and the #2 largest vendor worldwide in 2011; and has received a nearly unbroken string of Virus Bulletin VB100 awards for the past decade.
Avira provides IT-security protection to computers, smartphones, servers and networks, delivered as both software and cloud-based services. Visit www.avira.com.