User Experience Designer (m/f)
As a User Experience Designer at Avira you will be working on one of Europe’s largest websites. Your work will impact nearly half a million unique daily visitors and will be showcased in almost all countries across the world. You will play a very important role in designing the company’s future!
As a UX Designer, you will:
- Be responsible for creating, improving & extending designs for Avira’s websites and web apps
- Work in close relationship with creative copywriters to provide concepts and flows for marketing campaigns as well as the Avira website
- Work in direct relationship with front-end developers, product managers and campaign managers to create simple yet effective web assets
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design & refine user experiences - all within specified requirements & deadlines
- Develop and perform usability sessions with key stakeholders and customers to get feedback
- Provide multiple types of deliverables, including wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive demos, mockups and final designs
- You are entrepreneurial, self-driven & have excellent creativity
- You have previous experience in designing “Web 2.0” style websites / web applications
- You possess solid knowledge about user-centric design principles & have the ability to distill highly-complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions
- You have a good understanding of web development tools & techniques
- You are a good communicator & have a “can do”, problem solving attitude
- You communicate very well in English
- You have a positive attitude towards new ideas & suggestions; are willing to collaborate with various stakeholders, including other internal design teams
- A wide variety of tasks in an expanding company with above-average growth
- Independent working under own initiative as part of an international team
- Salary commensurate with performance
- Job training program for new employees
- Ongoing training
This job is based in Bucharest / Munich.
How to apply for Bucharest, Romania
Please submit your application including your salary requirements and availability by sending your resume at email@example.com.
Contact name: Elena Năstasă
How to apply for Tettnang, Germany
Please submit your application including your salary requirements and availability by clicking on the “Apply now” button. Online applications preferred.
Contact name: Frank Traut