Software Developer for Mobile Apps
You will be responsible for developing the Avira’s Mobile Security Solutions and therefore contributing towards our overall customers satisfaction. You will be working in an international environment and will be dealing with Product Managers, Project Managers and other team members from our offices in Europe and Asia. Your challenge will be to use the latest Android and iOS technologies to develop the easiest to use and performant solutions to our customers. You are motivated to fight against the cybercriminals.
- You will be a member of an agile software development team, whose objective is to develop features for our mobile security solutions. You will be challenged to work in a team which is highly collaborative, and to implement fast, secure and good quality code for Android and iOS.
- Starting from the first day, you will work in the team - where the team together is responsible for implementing and assuring the quality of the features for the product. You need a high level of energy to get the job done fast. You make sure that you develop high quality code by using unit tests, module tests, test driven development and code reviews.
- You will be a proactive team player and communicate effectively to team members and stakeholders. You want to continuously improve on processes, products, knowledge and the team. You will exchange the knowledge and experience you gain to other members on your team, also you will transfer it to new team members that might join the team.
Requirements (Skills and Knowledge):
- Good knowledge/proficiency of Java/Objective C
- Familiar with Android SDK;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Good knowledge of design patterns and coding best practices
- Experience publishing apps to Android app stores
Nice to have:
- Experience with Android 4.0+
- Know-how or experience with iOS or Windows Phone mobile technologies
- A portfolio of custom mobile UI components
- Experience working in Agile environments
As a Software Developer for Mobile Apps at Avira, you need to:
- Have the passion for implementing beautiful user interfaces.
- Understand mobile application scalability and performance.
- Research and apply new technologies.
- Have a strong knowledge of programming fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, object-oriented programming;
- Build strong relationships with your team as well as peers
- Solve exciting problems with new technologies;
- Keep up-to-date with developing technologies and showcase them in your work;
- Have a high level of self-motivation
- Work efficiently without close supervision;
This job is based in Bucharest / Munich / Tettnang.
How to apply for Bucharest, Romania
Please submit your application including your salary requirements and availability by sending your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact name: Elena Năstasă
How to apply for Munich / Tettnang, Germany
Please submit the relevant application documents, including examples of your previous work and your salary requirements and availability by clicking on the “Apply now” button. Online applications preferred.
Contact name: Dennys Hartwig