Manager Mobile Development Team
We are looking for dedicated and highly talented senior Android developer with a proven record of success in delivering products to customers. On top of your technical skills you have the talent of being a very good people person. Within the first weeks you are recruiting the very best, self-motivated mobile developers.
You will be responsible for delivering the Avira’s Mobile Security Solutions and therefore contributing towards our overall customer’s satisfaction. You will be working in an international environment and will be dealing with Product Managers, Project Managers and other team members from all our offices.
One other big focus is the development of your team. You are not afraid to select people better than you and have them naturally follow your direction and vision. Your leadership qualities is what gets the team exited and makes every one walk the extra mile on a daily basis. Your team is the one that is considered to deliver on time - all the time.
Your technical profile:
- Deep knowledge/proficiency of Java
- Very familiar with Android SDK;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Very good knowledge of design patterns and coding best practices
- Experience publishing apps to Android app stores
Nice to have:
- Experience with Android 4.0+
- Know-how or experience with iOS or Windows Phone mobile technologies
- Experience working in Agile environments
As a Manager Mobile Development Team at Avira, you will:
- Use your good organizational and problem solving skills;
- Work efficiently without close supervision;
- Build strong relationships with your team as well as peers
- Fully responsible of hiring the best people
- Establish a culture of performance
- Engage in self-reflection in order to become an even better manager and leader
- Strong knowledge of programming fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, object-oriented programming;
- Adapt and solve exciting problems with new technologies;
- Keep up-to-date with developing technologies and showcase them in your work;
- Understand mobile application scalability and performance.
- Research and apply new technologies.
We offer you:
- A pleasant and friendly work environment among a team of dynamic and high-performance oriented people;
- The opportunity to work and develop knowledge in a professional environment.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.