Software Engineer for Test Automation
We're growing Avira's next generation of safe web experiences. Do you want to take part building a product that will service more than 100 millions of users? Working closely with members of our Web Development team, you will continuously develop and update this product at high quality standards. Innovations and basic product must be permanently tested to ensure functionality. Your task is to develop test cases parallel to the application developers and to immediately automate them. All tests can run quickly whenever the developers push new code into repository. Your goal is to achieve near 100% test automation.
- Plan, develop, and implement testing strategies and quality standards
- Select the automation tools that will be used on the project
- Design test cases and conduct various software tests such as functional, regression, integration, performance & scalability tests for both front end Web UI functionalities and the underlying Services API functionalities
- Automate the execution of test cases and results gathering to a highest possible degree, and work closely with the Web Development team to identify, characterize and resolve software issues in most efficient way
- Ensure the documentation and communication of the test automation design and scripts
- Report found issues through bug tracking system, effectively follow up and communicate test results.
- Actively participate in various reviews to ensure testability and overall software quality.
- Fault and risk management
- University degree in computer science or training in the area of IT
- Experience in software development and/or quality assurance/test automation in the IT security sector
- Knowledge and experience of test methods and test processes
- Skilled in programming and scripting (e.g. Python, JS, Selenium, AutoIt)
- Ability to adapt complex issues quickly
- Independence, initiative, and organizational ability
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Certification as an ISTQB Certified Tester or similar
We offer you:
- A pleasant and friendly work environment among a team of dynamic and high-performance oriented people;
- The opportunity to work and develop knowledge in a professional environment.
For immediate consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avira Soft SRL
26 Armand Calinescu Street, 4th floor
Bucharest 2, 021012
Telephone: +40 21 322 49 74